Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
National Consumer Marketing
889 Waverly Avenue Holtsville, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing They kept charging my card and never followed through on my credits of $140 Holtsville New York

I ordered one coin from this company and paid shipping. They then, after cancelling my account, charged my card 4 more times for a total of $174. They credited me the $34 for shipping, but I never saw the other $140. Now all 3 '800' numbers I have for them are temporarly out of service.

Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/Holtsville-New-York-11742/National-Consumer-Marketing-They-kept-charging-my-card-and-never-followed-through-on-my-cr-278235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing