Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2007

• Reported By:Pompano Beach Florida
National Consumer Marketing
87 Dewey Ave Warwick, Rhode Island U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing THE ROYALTON COLLECTION JEWELRY SCAM SAYS REFUND GIVEN LIES Warwick Rhode Island

I purchased three rings from the Royalton Collection through National Consumer Marketing.Charges showed up a month later 42.81 x 3 plus shipping and handling 6.99x3 for a total charge of 149.40.

I wondered what the heck that was and called as soon as I saw the charges. They said it was for jewelry to be shipped every month. I was furious. I canceled any further shipments and was told to mark refused on each shipment and it would be returned for a full refund.

I did not take them at their word. I sent the jewelry back, certified with signed receipt, because, I just felt uneasy. I checked their website and it clearly states refund will be automatically given within two days of returned merchandise, no need to call and ask.

Well, they received all of the jewelry back. I have all of my receipts to prove that they received it and than the problems began.

I have called every week, only to be told time and time again, that my refund was issued on April 9, 2007 and to give it 10 days! Called again..give it 15 days, called again and was told that the money would be back in my account on April 19, 2007...never happened!

Now I am being told 30 to 60 days and, yes, absolutely your refund in the total of 128.43 has been given. I just haven't seen it.

I have kept every email that I have sent and their reply to every email. I also can document every phone call made to them.

They are just liars and they are rude...I have learned a hard lesson. I will never again trust another soul, ever!!!This is a definite case of FRAUD and I hope that others read this and be very leary of this company!!!

Cathy
Pompano Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2007 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/Warwick-Rhode-Island-02886/National-Consumer-Marketing-THE-ROYALTON-COLLECTION-JEWELRY-SCAM-SAYS-REFUND-GIVEN-LIES-246510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing