Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 30, 2007

• Reported By:Huntersville North Carolina
National Consumer Marketing
87 Dewey Avenue Internet U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing Aka American History Society Ripped me off Islip Internet

I ordered 6 free pieces of jewelry from American History Society aka NCM. I paid shipping only $34.65. When I received the jewelry it was junk. No big deal, only out $35 bucks. I cancelled any future shipments on all of the accounts that they had assigned to me. August 1, 2007 I see 18 charges on my credit card, 6 fo $6.99 shipping, 6 for $8.00 silver charge and 6 for $39.99 for jewelry.

I called the 800 number given and they said that I never cancelled and should just refuse the jewelry when I received it and they would issue credit for everything but the 6- $6.99 charges which was for shipping. I wasn't happy with having to pay the shipping, but I agreed. I

n the meantime I called my bank and asked them about reversing the charges for the shipping and they told me that when my credits started appearing on my credit card to call them and they would reverse the shipping charges.

WELL, I never received one credit. I called the 3 800 numbers that I have and all 3 are not in service and the website is GONE. So now, I feel like a fool and I'm out almost $350.00.

Huntersville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2007 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/internet/National-Consumer-Marketing-Aka-American-History-Society-Ripped-me-off-Islip-Internet-276521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing