stuck

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2007

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
National Consumer Marketing
www.ahs.com Internet U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing They failed to follow through on my response to an advertisement they placed. Unknown Internet

I responded to an advertisement for a free ring if I pay only shipping and handling and allow them to send me more jewelry for trial and at a much cheaper than retail price. I could send the trial jewelry back if not satisfied. They, of course, offered other services as well. This phone call was made in late July and, to date, I have not received any merchandise. I gave my credit card number to cover shipping and handling. When I received my latest credit card bill, there were three charges on it, two for shipping and handling and one for cost of trial merchandise.

I tried to call the company at two different numbers on two separate ads and at the number listed on my credit card bill and all these numbers have been disconnected. I also tried to reach them on line and cannot pull up their webpage or get through to them in any way. I did, however, see several complaint letters similar to mine by other people who had the same trouble I have had.

It is apparent this is a scam and they are taking advantage of many other people as well. I hope someone can find them and shut them down and prosecute, if possible.

Anonymous
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2007 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/internet/National-Consumer-Marketing-They-failed-to-follow-through-on-my-response-to-an-advertiseme-276640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing