Complaint Review: National Credit Acceptance, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Salyer California
National Credit Acceptance, Inc.
1731 Howe Ave., #254 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

National Credit Acceptance, Inc. UNRELENTING PREDATORS Sacramento California

I have experienced everything all you have a more. These predators have been after me for 9 years so far. Up to now they have only gotten $5.00 from a bank account they levied. It cost them $300 to levy the account so of course my account got charged for that too.

I started with a $4000 defaulted credit card due to being unemployed and couldn't pay. They purchased the account and now the balance is close to $15,000. They obtained a judgement against me in 2001 - due to circumstances not under my control I could not make the court date so they won by default.

They have been running credit inquiries without my consent (isn't this illegal?)
and have violated all privacy rights by threatening my account holders unless they get ALL information including payment and bank. So far they haven't found out where I work but it's only a matter of time.

I have 3 years to go before the judgement statute is up but I'm afraid they will renew the judgement and I'll have another 10 years of nightmares and dodging these horrible people.

I just wonder that in today's economy with people losing everything and few jobs available how their employees can live with themselves.

I've just now gotten back on my feet financially and am totally afraid these people will ruin everything.

Can we all get together to file a class-action to stop their unethical and predatory practices?

Pw
Salyer, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Acceptance-Inc/Sacramento-California-95825/National-Credit-Acceptance-Inc-UNRELENTING-PREDATORS-Sacramento-California-388199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Acceptance, Inc.