Complaint Review: National Credit Acceptance

• Reported By: Angry 804 — Chesterfield Virginia United States of America
National Credit Acceptance
1911 Douglas Blvd # 85-205 Roseville, California United States of America

National Credit Acceptance NCA Buys fradulent accounts Roseville, California

NCA contacted me today about a loan that I supposedly owed. The dates of the loan were fradulent and the companies that they stated had owed money to were previously paid. The dates on the debts were changed to reflect a bogus amount using a closed account. When I contacted the actual companies that I supposedly owed, they advised me that the claims were fradulent and that I did not owe them... When I told them what I had found out the loans being paid, they began to name other possible companies that they bought it from... They were very aggressive.... The loan companies advised me that they do not even use NCA as means of collection and that my account was not even in collectons and had been paid.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Acceptance/Roseville-California-95661/National-Credit-Acceptance-NCA-Buys-fradulent-accounts-Roseville-California-870820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Acceptance