Complaint Review: National Credit Acceptance

• Submitted: Tue, December 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 19, 2006

• Reported By:doddsville Mississippi
National Credit Acceptance
1731 Howe Avenue, #254 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

National Credit Acceptance charged me $7.22 interest a day, then garnished my wages!!! Sacramento California

National Credit Acceptance ripped me a new one, when they acquired my account and charged me $7.22 interest a day for many years until they decided to garnish my wages.

They ripped me off big time, now I'll be paying them for about 4yrs. until they get all the money owed and all the interest too. The interest is more than the original amount. This place needs to be shut down!!

National Credit Acceptance is a scam. Scams are illegal!!!
The SOL was clearly up on the account. I WAS RIPPED-OFF!!

T
doddsville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2006 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Acceptance/Sacramento-California-95825/National-Credit-Acceptance-charged-me-722-interest-a-day-then-garnished-my-wages-Sac-226317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Acceptance