Complaint Review: National Credit Acceptance.Inc. Leif Nelson P.C.

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:rdstone Colorado
National Credit Acceptance.Inc. Leif Nelson P.C.
Nationwide U.S.A.

National Credit Acceptance.Inc. Just Received This Threating Letter I have no idea what this is about need help Lakewood Colorado

I just received this threating letter from this attorney located in Lakewood Colorado stating that I owe National Credit Acceptance Inc. ten thousand dollars. I have not had a credit card in 10 years and owe nothing to anyone. I checked my credit report and this so called debit is not listed.

Is there anyone who can please tell me what this is all about. I had my idenification stolen 6 years ago and have a police report. I need advise what I shoud and should not do. Thank you

rdstone, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-AcceptanceInc-Leif-Nelson-PC/nationwide/National-Credit-AcceptanceInc-Just-Received-This-Threating-Letter-I-have-no-idea-what-th-389897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Acceptance.Inc. Leif Nelson P.C.