Complaint Review: National Credit Consulting,LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Eric — California
National Credit Consulting,LLC
Internet USA

National Credit Consulting,LLC usa credit buildersDanny WrightDanny Wright & Associates Scammer, does not do anything but take money and run Internet

I started communicating with this Company/individual in March 2014 after seeing the ad posted on backpage.com and sent a few email messages and even spoke to the person calling themself Danny Wright.  He then assured me that everything was on the up and up and would not be any problem and that he would not scam me.  Well I should of known what type of person he/they were when he sent an email calling me full of S*&%.  I reluckently sent my money and received an order confirmation and that was on March 25th her isa copy of what was sent to me:

National Credit <usacreditbuilders@hotmail.com>

Mar 25

to me

Order Confirmation# 14-2970022-WR
Payment Amount: $100.00
Date Received/Paid: 03/25/14

National Credit Consulting, LLC
Danny Wright

I have sent over 8 emails and more voice mail messages asking for an update and they/he has not repsonded at all.  I have coressponded with other and have learned that they/he has been doing this for a while and possibly under aliases.

So please be careful in dealing with this company before you send any money as they have done nothing for me and has not communicating at all other than the one email shown above.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-ConsultingLLC/internet/National-Credit-ConsultingLLC-usa-credit-buildersDanny-WrightDanny-Wright-Associates-S-1144715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Consulting,LLC