Complaint Review: National Credit Education & Review

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2003

• Reported By:overland park Kansas
National Credit Education & Review
6301 Rock Hill Rd Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Credit Education & Review ripoff dishonest poor customer service possible phony company fraudulent rude I urge you NOT to make this phony investment Kansas City Missouri

I decided to go through this company to help me repair my credit which is located in Missouri and Michigan. I wrote them a check for $244.00 on the 30th of July, 2003. They told me that it will take anywhere from 7 1/2 weeks to one year to repair my credit and I agreed to do it because I was told that I would not know the exact violations per the fair credit reporting act.

As I waited for some answers in the mail, I received nothing for 3 months! They told me that I would receive an informational packet within 6 weeks. I called the representative for the company in Kansas City, Missouri and she had nothing positive to say other than this; "I told you that it could take 7 1/2 weeks to a year to finish."

So I then went to corporate and asked them what the problem was and why I wasn't receiving anything regarding the completion of this or even the beginning of the process starting. They persisted to tell me that my check had not cleared for 2 months!! In other words they failed to take action to initiate the steps to help me out on this task of repairing my credit.

Next, I finnaly raise enough hell that Shanita Moore (who in my opinion is not even qualified to work at McDonalds) told me that because I was not satisfied I would have to contact corporate, so I did.

Finnaly, I receive letters from them to send to the credit agencies and the long process of figuring out the exact violations was nothing more than B.S. My 5 year old nephew could have wrote this letter more effectively.

As it turns out, the "violations" per the fair credit reporting act reflected on my dispute as this "the account was paid off prior to the credit agency reporting it." Not only was that bad enough, but, it was the same "violation" with EVERY dispute on the credit report. I will never send anyone to them after that.

Now, I have spent 1 hour and 15 minutes on HOLD with a supposed CORPORATE OFFICE. No one will answer my phone call and I think that I threw $250.00 to a crook named Shanita Moore. If you have any questions regarding this statement PLEASE contact me by using the rebuttal box and I will urge you NOT to make this phony investment. Thank you

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Chad
overland park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2003 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Education-Review/Kansas-City-Missouri-64131/National-Credit-Education-Review-ripoff-dishonest-poor-customer-service-possible-phony-c-69201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Education & Review