Complaint Review: National Credit Report.com

• Reported By: Sherri — Antioch Tennessee
National Credit Report.com
PMB 406 Suite 110 Dallas, Texas USA

National Credit Report.com Scam artist Dallas Texas

I signed up for this service 1/27/14. I realized I was billed on 2/4/14 which was the 7th day. I called to cancel and request a refund. They denied my refund. Ok that's fine but I still wanted my service cancelled.  The customer care snake automatically gave me a free month. I didn't want it!!!!!

After waiting on the phone for an hour a very rude rep finally answers and stats what the email says and I told her I don't care what the email said what did I say?? I asked her to go back to the recorded phone call and listen to me state I did not want this service anymore!!!!!

She told me it would take 1-2 business days to review and that they would get back with me on Tue 4/8/14. She stated she could not guarantee that I would get my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Reportcom/Dallas-Texas-75205/National-Credit-Reportcom-Scam-artist-Dallas-Texas-1136261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Report.com