Complaint Review: National Credit Shopper alias Southern Telmark

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, August 30, 2002

• Reported By:Hazel Park Mich.
National Credit Shopper alias Southern Telmark
Miami, Fla. U.S.A.

National Credit Shopper theft of my funds

*Consumer Suggestion: to solve the problem

They got my $200. plus, while I am waiting for the credit card to come in the mail (which never arrived) they (under the name Southern Telmark) tried to take another $99. from my checking account which wasn't available so my credit union charged me $25. for insufficient funds. Any help, from anyone, to recover would be much appreciated.

Click here to see other Rip-off Reports on this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Shopper-alias-Southern-Telmark/Miami-Fla/National-Credit-Shopper-theft-of-my-funds-7213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Shopper alias Southern Telmark

#1 Consumer Suggestion

to solve the problem

AUTHOR: Eugene - ()

#1 do away with the no refund policy!any thing short of that is nothing more than legal larceny.{For example if I walked into a convenience store and took 398.00 from the cashier I would be prosecuted for robbery.

#2 Household protection is in cahoots with NCS with their no refund policy on the 99.00 taken for enrollment without known autherization by the unsuspecting consumer, in my case neither party would bite the bullet and accept responsibilty for cancellation of house hold protection in 2001 now in 2002 hp has stolen another 99.00 and when I call to cancel I am told "sorry no refunds on renewals" remember it was impossible for me to cancel in 2001!

these companies use unsuspecting people who, in my case any way just went through a bankrupcy and have little money to spare as meal tickets for themselves with the empty promise of rebuilding your credit quickly but ee get nothing but robbed! I am not afraid to make myself known post it