Complaint Review: National Credit Solution - BMG Music Services - Columbia House

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:DPO AA Other
National Credit Solution - BMG Music Services - Columbia House
3675 E I 240 SERVICE RD OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma U.S.A.

National Credit Solution - BMG Music Services - Columbia House Added a collection to my credit report. Unknown account/number; BMG says it is Columbia House's account and could not help. OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

I recently received and reviewed a monitioring alert on my credit report. It stated that I owe BMG Music Service $174.00 and they are trying to collect. It stated the account was opened in Dec 2008 and we currently no longer live in the US. We moved from the US in 2005 to another country and and have not had a BMG account since 2003; closed paid in full. The collection is in error and should not be on my credit report. I called Columbia House as BMG suggested, and they can only find an account for me from over ten years ago under a maiden name, and do not show it open or in collections and they do not show me owing them a single penny. Finally, the account number on the credit report is not a valid account number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Solution-BMG-Music-Services-Columbia-House/OKLAHOMA-CITY-Oklahoma-73135/National-Credit-Solution-BMG-Music-Services-Columbia-House-Added-a-collection-to-my-cr-451526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Solution - BMG Music Services - Columbia House