Complaint Review: National Credit Solution

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
National Credit Solution
P O BOX 15779 OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma U.S.A.

National Credit Solution BMG COLUMBIA SCAM ATTACKING GOOD PEOPLE(S) CREDIT REPORT OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma

I recently received a letter from AMEX regarding (2) of my business credit cards lowering the credit limits. The letters indicated a negative collection. I immediately checked my credit and the following was on my credit:

Address:

Credit Limit: $12
High Balance: N/A
Recent Balance: $146
Recent Payment: $0

Upon calling the above number I talked to a Kate (ext 101) very rude and unapologetic and obviously reading from some script regarding individual state laws, etc... (which were not valid) She told me to fax a affidavit and talk to a Blake Taylor (ext. 112).

I am extremely frustrated and working with (2) attorneys from my office on this to set up a suit. We have found a disturbing trend and in many cases the alleged account is very old. I'm personally working several channels to see that companies like this are properly dealt with. False reporting is defamatory and in my case conflicts with a business interest.

I would suggest anyone in a similar situation contact your local legal assistance office or your state bar association and ask for help.

I am appalled at the professionalism and care taken by this company to ensure proper and reasonable reporting practices. While they state they will remove it after you send them a letter stating various details, the damages has been done.

Please contact the Better Business Bureau and your State Attorney's Office.

Good luck to all and please share.

Jackofalltrades
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Solution/OKLAHOMA-CITY-Oklahoma-73155/National-Credit-Solution-BMG-COLUMBIA-SCAM-ATTACKING-GOOD-PEOPLES-CREDIT-REPORT-OKLAHOMA-466111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Solution