Complaint Review: National Credit Solutions

• Updated: Fri, September 24, 2010

• Reported By: Tai — Calera Alabama United States of America
National Credit Solutions
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

National Credit Solutions continues to report bogus collection! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

No less than 5 years ago I'm sure, I pulled my credit report to find a collection account totaling $65 that I supposedly owed to Columbia House. Since it was not my debt, I immediately disputed it with the two bureaus who were listing it and it was quickly removed from my files.

Fast-forward to earlier this year when I'd managed to rid my files of any negative tradelines, I was able to purchase a home in June. I'd read horror stories about how the bureaus often sell your information to bottom-feeders when you start mortgage hunting so after closing I re-pulled my files just to be sure that wasn't the case. Low and behold National Credit Solutions appeared trying to collect on that same $65 but this time it was on behalf of BMG and had increased to $182.

I started my disputes not long after that and managed to get this bogus collection removed from one of the bureaus but Experian said that it has been "verified" so it will remain. It's impossible that they can verify something now that they couldn't then. This disgusts me because although I'm not looking to make any more major purchases any time soon, I want to get back that good name that I've worked hard to establish. I have reported this to all of the necessary parties so now I just wait.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2010 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Solutions/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73155/National-Credit-Solutions-continues-to-report-bogus-collection-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-643680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Solutions