Complaint Review: National Credit System

• Reported By: ashleybooher — Portsmouth Virginia United States of America
National Credit System
PO BOX 312125 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

National Credit System Rude Atlanta, Georgia

I was literally in tears today after I spoke to a supervisor by the name of Mr. Hughes. I contacted National Credit Systems in regards to an account I am being told I had with an apartment complex back in 2005. I simply asked that the documentation be sent to me so that I could review it before a payment was made. I was yelled at and degraded saying that they already sent it & that I am a liar if I say I did not receive it.

All I wanted to do was take care of my credit. It is not hurting me if I do not settle this account as I am good renters standing and have never been turned down. I wanted to handle this because it is the right thing to do. The way they speak to you is as though you are an animal. by the end of the call I was crying and I was told if I am not going to make a payment over the phone then have a nice day.

Because they say in there system they tried to send me information they will not send me any documentation showing why I owe on this account. I have dealt with collection agencies for myself and others and this is by far the worse experience I have ever had. To be refused documentation to prove a debt has got to be illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-System/Atlanta-Georgia-31131/National-Credit-System-Rude-Atlanta-Georgia-827993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit System