- Report: #512187
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: National Credit Systems Inc., NCS PLUS Inc, AmerAssist AR Solutions Inc.
National Credit Systems Inc., NCS PLUS Inc, AmerAssist AR Solutions Inc.AmerAssist Columbus, Ohio United States of America
National Credit Systems Inc., NCS PLUS Inc, AmerAssist AR Solutions Inc. Shady sales practices Columbus, Ohio
*Consumer Comment: I too have been scammed by NCSPlus
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: What are you talking about?
*Consumer Comment: Lynn did you even read this report
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Collection Agencies Cannot Guranartee Collections On Specific Accounts
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We're a small businesses trying to collect on 3 clients who never paid their bill for all the work we've done for them.
The rep will show you an online presentation, with a very nice marketing presentation, which is designed to fool you in many ways. You can tell the rep is actually reading a script, and going really fast on certain point, so that you can be mislead easily. We actually interrupted the sales guy every time something sounded shady, and found out a lot of their sly practices. Here are some examples:
* They have a list of companies (including banks, credit companies, etc...), which they present as if it was a list of their customers, but once questionned about it, the rep said that it's a "list of companies which industries embrace their practices".
* For the whole 15 minutes of the presentation, they introduce their service as being $90 flat fee. But you'll find out much later that to get this price, you have to pre-pay 100 (yes one hundred) collection cases; and that there is actually a minimum of purchase of 10 collections at $180 each !
* They'll show you a "money back guarantee" certificate, but they will not tell you and nowhere does it show that this only work if you buy 100 collections! Only if you have the idea to ask the question, which we did because we realized from the get go that this company was all about misleading potential clients
* I can't remember about all the other ones, but the feeling was pretty bad. Oh yeah, the rep pulled a bunch of reference letters from various companies, which wordings were very suspicious.
So in the end, we wasted 1 hour of our time, in a presentation for a company who tried to force us into buying $1800 service to collect 3 invoices of $1000 each!! And the sales rep knew from the very beginning that we were only interested for 3 invoices.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Systems-Inc-NCS-PLUS-Inc-AmerAssist-AR-Solutions-Inc/Columbus-Ohio-43240/National-Credit-Systems-Inc-NCS-PLUS-Inc-AmerAssist-AR-Solutions-Inc-Shady-sales-prac-512187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.