Complaint Review: National Credit Systems

• Submitted: Thu, January 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:riverside California
National Credit Systems
nationalcreditsystems.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

National Credit Systems Unethical, Rude & Harrassing Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Change your Number and have it unlisted

This company is unbelievable. I have tried to contact several times regarding this so called debt. They are rude, and have threatened to "ruin my credit forever" for a debt that is not even mine. They have called me names i.e. dead beat- loser- b***h and whenever I have tried to talk they talk over me constantly and will not listen when I asked for documentation they said they did not have to provide me with any and I had better pay this debt off or someone would come after me. These people are the rudest, most uneducated people I have ever dealt with...

I am a homeower, and have not lived in an apartment in over 25 years...who are these people and why are they allowed to treat people this way and why in the heck are they still allowed to be in business.

I asked that they send paperwork and they refused, I then asked if I paid this debt if they would send a letter confirming that it was taken off my credit. They said no, that it would stay on my credit no matter what I did because I was the deadbeat and I would have to pay for the fact that I was a looser!

Tamme
riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Systems/Atlanta-Georgia-31131/National-Credit-Systems-Unethical-Rude-Harrassing-Atlanta-Georgia-406871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Systems

Change your Number and have it unlisted

AUTHOR: Steph - (U.S.A.)

Tammie,
Change your # and request it unlisted