Complaint Review: National Credit Systems,Inc

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Michele — Washington
National Credit Systems,Inc
3800 Camp Creek Blvd Atlanta, Georgia USA

National Credit Systems,Inc National Credit Systems,Inc - I called them to pay and they were horrible! Atlanta Georgia

This is a bunch of low-life thugs trying to scam more money out of people!  I called them after seeing a charge on my credit report.  I wanted to pay the entire amount and just have it removed as I didn't know it was there and shouldn;t have been just wanted it off and the people were rude, nasty and unhelpful.  They threatened me and kep going on about how they wer etrying to help me when it wasn't hurting me I just was trying to do the right thing.

Michael Cook is nothing more than a deadbeat street thug with a phone and what he thinks is a "manager".  What a guy.. and what a company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-SystemsInc/Atlanta-Georgia/National-Credit-SystemsInc-National-Credit-SystemsInc-I-called-them-to-pay-and-they-1059183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Systems,Inc