Complaint Review: National Credit Systems,Inc

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: kmb — Suwanee Georgia
National Credit Systems,Inc
P.O BOX 312125 aTLANTA, Georgia United States of America

National Credit Systems,Inc Very Unprofessional and Dishonest Company aTLANTA, Georgia

*Author of original report: Not being Truthful

*UPDATE Employee: National Credit Systems, Inc.

This company is very unpofessional and dishonest.They sent me a letter in January 2013 for the first time telling me I had a debt with an apartment community and that I should contact them within 30 days to resolve this matter or they would proceed to send my file to collections .I called them the very next  day and the lady stated that the file had already been placed with collections in October 2012.I was furious because number one they sent me a letter they dont honor and number two this is not my debt and they have placed me in collections without allowing me a chance to dispute it.

I was an employee at the community I was the manager and lived on site.I have documentation to prove that they have made a mistake but they will not take it off my credit.I'm going to sue them if it is not removed by the end of the month .This is an outrage that some one can damage your creit and reputation so easily and its hard to get corrected before the damage has been done.Companys like this need to be put out of business.They do what ever they want to do to the consumer and they get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-SystemsInc/aTLANTA-Georgia-31131/National-Credit-SystemsInc-Very-Unprofessional-and-Dishonest-Company-aTLANTA-Georgia-1045519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Systems,Inc

Not being Truthful

AUTHOR: kmbacon - ()

I have already contacted your company by telephone and by certified mail with the documents and the proof that this was an error and nothing has been done.In the mean time my reputation as well as my chances of getting work in this industry has been compromised.I sent a copy of a lease that that should more than take care of any questions as to where I lived and the credit report to back it up that verifies that address that I was living there during the time you claim I owed money.I sent this certified mail and have the signature that you recieved the package but still nothing has been done.You also send people to the credit bureau without giving them a chance to respond to your letter you send out .This is not right and it tells me that you dont care about what you are doing to people or honor anything you say in writing.I also sent you a copy of this as well.I tried to talk to someone from your company that knew what they were doing and kept getting put with the same person that doesnt have a clue and couldnt even explain to me what it was  i was being charged for.I'm through trying to talk to someone know I'm going to seek legal help to get through to you.

National Credit Systems, Inc.

AUTHOR: Richard James - ()

NCS is a reputable collection firm, which has been in business for over 21 years.  Our company policy and practice is to operate in an ethical and lawful manner at all times.

We in no way wish to pursue the collection of a debt that is not legally owed.  If we are made aware of a discrepancy or inaccuracy, we will work to appropriately remedy the situation.

If you have outstanding issues with our firm, we invite you to contact our office. We will research your concern and make efforts to resolve it amicably.  Please send us the documentation you mentioned in your report. We will contact your former landlord and present your evidence to them to review. If it is determined that your credit has been unjustly affected, we will correct any oversights

Please address your evidence to the client investigations department.