Complaint Review: National Data Group

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Amy Sebastian — Los Angeles California United States of America
National Data Group
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Nebraska United States of America

National Data Group Mike Nizzi It's a scam! They lie, insult you and charge exorbitant prices. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. 12020 Shamrock Plaza, Nebraska

*UPDATE Employee: National Data Group Provides Consultative Approach.

I know "you get what you pay for" and I am absolutely willing to pay for a great list...or a great anything.

So I nicely asked why their price was 40x as expensive as their competitors. I genuinely wanted to know what they offered that was better/more effective than other lists.

Mike Nizzi wrote me back with a slew of insults about how cheap I am, how he doesn't want to do business with me, how anyone who asks about price is full of it and wasting his time, etc., I knew this company was not one I would ever do business with.

I've never done business with anyone, anywhere, at any time who attacked me like this. To me, it was a sure sign that they are scammers and liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Data-Group/12020-Shamrock-Plaza-Nebraska-/National-Data-Group-Mike-Nizzi-Its-a-scam-They-lie-insult-you-and-charge-exorbitant-pr-927145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Data Group

National Data Group Provides Consultative Approach.

AUTHOR: National Data Group - (United States of America)

Input from our customers and/or potential customers is always welcome, as it allows for overall improvement. It is the goal of National Data Group to provide the best customer experience possible at all times.

National Data Group has workings with thousands  of customers and potential customers each year. Unfortunately, it is difficult to satisfy all requests. In this particular case; no purchase was made as were unable to meet the needs of this potential customer.

National Data Group continues to take steps to ensure we provide the best customer service possible.

National Data Group