Complaint Review: National Data Grup

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Rbrown — American Fork Utah
National Data Grup
12020 Shame Rock Plaza Omaha, Nebraska USA

National Data Grup- Mike Nizzi We have used Mike in the past and haven had any issue until this last purchase. We requested tested list for marketing purposes and also reqested specific NAICS codes along with company size requierments. After running our email campaigns we notices that we were getting back large numbers of returned emails. I contacted my mail server provider and they informed me that most of the addresses have been reported with SPAM codes. National Data Group supplied me with absolute JUNK Omaha Nebraska

I am reporting this report because i dont want anyone else experiencing the JUNKy product I recived fro the National Data Group. e originally requested specific list by: Comany Size, Industry Sector (NAICS) along with addtional parameters. What we recived was a whole lot of exce files with information that didnt match what the secfic line items claimed. When we started sending out ot marketing campaigns, most of the emails were being returned either because it was a bad address or the return registery was claiming it was a high spam reported address. BUYER BEWARE!! Burn Me once shame on You, burn me twice, shame on me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Data-Grup/Omaha-Nebraska/National-Data-Grup-Mike-Nizzi-We-have-used-Mike-in-the-past-and-haven-had-any-issue-until-1134514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Data Grup