Complaint Review: National Data Services

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jimmy H. — Falls Church Virginia
National Data Services
18653 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 177 Tarzana, California USA

National Data Services - Jack Davis - Insurance Lead Scam! National Data Services - Jack Davis - Insurance Lead Scam! Tarzana California

I also got ripped off in March of 2013 for $300 by Jack Davis (but I am sure that is not his real name - he has a thick New York accent but claims to be from LA) for 20 Homeowners Leads. They were all bogus. When I emailed and called him he did not reply at all, even though he was very quick to call me when he wanted my money.

I had my lawyer from the Framme Law Firm in Virginia send a demand letter in May for my money back, but never got a response. I really hope someone has information that will help lead to this "Jack Davis" con man getting put away for stealing our hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Data-Services/Tarzana-California/National-Data-Services-Jack-Davis-Insurance-Lead-Scam-National-Data-Services-Jack-1069215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Data Services