Complaint Review: National Data Services

• Reported By: Jeff — Wichtia Falls Texas
National Data Services
18653 Ventura Blvd #177 Tarzana Ca 91356 Internet United States of America

National Data Services John Anderson Insurance Lead Service Internet, Internet

I was contacted by John Anderson of National Data Services by telephone.  He said they spoke with people that were buying homes in my area and would set a telephone appointment with them for me to call and quote thier homeowners insurance.

He explained that if for whatever reason that it didnt result in a sell that they would not charge me for the lead. All I had to do was call the prospect in the time given in the lead.

I paid for 20 leads and started recieving the lead in a about 3 days after I made the payment.

Every one that I called from the leads had no idea where I got their info and were not buying a home anytime soon.  I send the leads back and I get emails saying that they are crediting my leads back.

I have called and left messages and emailed every day for 4 weeks know with no reply.  I am still getting leads sent to me but they are ALL BOGUS!!!

DO NOT BUY LEADS FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!  THEY ARE A SCAM!!!

Jeff
Wichita Falls, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Data-Services/internet/National-Data-Services-John-Anderson-Insurance-Lead-Service-Internet-Internet-1040923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Data Services