Complaint Review: National Debt Defenders Network

• Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By: CW — Hollywood Florida United States of America
National Debt Defenders Network
3325 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 400 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

National Debt Defenders Network - WhiteStar Financial - Peter Kirscnher & Stuart Rubens TOTAL THIEVES STAY AWAY Hollywood, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Great Experience with Whitestar

*Consumer Comment: Totally untrue

Peter Kirschner and Stuart Rubens are at it again TRYING TO STEAL $$$$ FROM THE PUBLIC. This time they are running a debt settlement company from Hollywood FL and Boca Raton FL.

There are two company names involved in this scam so be careful- WHITESTAR FINANCIAL and NATIONAL DEBT DEFENDERS NETWORK- they scam you into signing up with them and then will totally screw you over any way that they can. They were bragging about how funny it is to over charge people on their new pre paid debit cards because they have bad credit. These guy are botttom feeding maggots!!!

You do not have to take my word for it- after looking at their public records on the NASD website and all of the trouble they got into with SEC- just type their names into a search engine with debt settlement or WHITESTAR FINANCIAL and you will see they have stolen from the elderly and people just trying to get by. [continued below]....

.....

I was hired by these guys to raise money for them- obviously nobody on earth would give them a penny with their records so they were on Craigs List looking for people with contacts. The problem with me was that- my clients and I found out about how dishonest they were and how many people they have tried to steal from in the past. I got 4 draw payments from them for all of my time and expenses that I incurred before I realized their track records. One of my prospects actually sent me a print out- all I can say in THANK GOD we found out before they got a chance to steal from us.

They will be closed down soon, but scum like these always seems to pop up again so just no matter stay away from PETER KIRSHCNER and STUART RUBENS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Debt-Defenders-Network/Hollywood-Florida-33021/National-Debt-Defenders-Network-WhiteStar-Financial-Peter-Kirscnher-Stuart-Rubens-554784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Debt Defenders Network

Great Experience with Whitestar

AUTHOR: been helped - (United States of America)

Theses guys have helped me with my credit card debt. I had almost $50,000 in debt and they have negotiated most of it away. They have been great so far.

Thank You.

Totally untrue

AUTHOR: been scammed - (United States of America)

I have been working with this company for over one year and they have helped reduce my debt by more than 50% so far. Great customer service. Nice people who really want to help.