Complaint Review: National Debt Free Management, DFMS, Debt Free Management Services, NovaStar, Renee Everhart

• Submitted: Sat, January 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 29, 2005

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
8105 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 1260 Irvine, California U.S.A.

NDFM A.k.a. National Debt Free Management A.k.a. DFMS A.k.a Debt Free Management Services A.k.a. NovaStar A.k.a. Renee Everhart Stole money from me and many others across the country Irvine California

I have found numerous victims of Renee Everhart on this website. I want my money back. I want everyone else to get their money back.

I want to look into a class action lawsuit. I want to share information. I want to make Renee Everhart pay for what she did.

She is living off of other people's hard earned money while we all are left in horrible situations. My credit is so bad it may never be good again. Originally it was my fault, but it's gotten much worse due to her empty promises.

Contact me thourhg the rebuttla key or through the editor of this site. Let's do something about this situation now.

Michael
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2005 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Debt-Free-Management-DFMS-Debt-Free-Management-Services-NovaStar-Renee-Everhart/Irvine-California-92618/NDFM-Aka-National-Debt-Free-Management-Aka-DFMS-Aka-Debt-Free-Management-Services-129406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Debt Free Management, DFMS, Debt Free Management Services, NovaStar, Renee Everhart