Complaint Review: National Debt Management

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: An innocent ex-employee — Louisville Kentucky
National Debt Management
637 Baxter Avenue they moved from Indiana Louisville, Kentucky USA

National Debt Management Debt Lawyers, Envision Marketing, Empire Legal Network, BEWARE they are a SCAM!!!!!Trust me I know They did not pay me my last check and shorted me out of my commissions. Louisville Kentucky

Kim Gordon is not an honest person, she not only lied to our staff she laid us off withou notice because she is changing her company name again! They claim to be a debt settlemnt company but all they do is take peoples money. The truth is you can negotiate your own debt down your self. Research your consumer laws and thats all you need to know to protect your rights as a consumer against creditors. They claim to have an attorney represent you to lower your unsecured debt but the truth is they only use a lawyer when you get sued by your creditor for stopping payment once you enter her program. (Very seldom does that happen) Kim is the president of the company and she hides behind her attorney Bruce D. Atherton and if you research who he is, he served 3 years in prison for scamming an Indiana Family out of their money http://www. [continued below]....

.....wane.com/news/attorney-general-goes-after-credit-report-scammers the link will explain everything. I am writting my complaint to save others from the same mistake I made.I wish I never met this company It has only caused my family hardship. Beware of this company and stay away far away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Debt-Management-/Louisville-Kentucky-40202/National-Debt-Management-Debt-Lawyers-Envision-Marketing-Empire-Legal-Network-BEWARE-1112434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Debt Management