Complaint Review: National Debt Management Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By: lee hall — new jersey New Jersey USA
National Debt Management Inc.
7222 Tamiami trail Sarasota, Florida United States of America

National Debt Management Inc. Robbed by National Debt Management Inc. Sarasota, Florida

I was contacted by National Debt Management Inc. They told me that they could reduce my credit card debt, that's when the nightmare began. I have spent many sleepless nights wondering how a company or someone could do this to someone. I admit I was stupid in giving personal information. They asked me for banking information, I was told that money was being saved in an account for me to settle my debt. After checking my bank statement I realized the money was going straight in their personal account.

I have called on numerous occasions no one ever takes my call and it seems that no one knows anything about what they do. They all seem very mis informed and uneducated.I am out 2-3 months payments now, behind on my credit cards, I am getting harassing phone calls and my credit is slowly getting ruined. It was the last straw when one of their agents called me offering to help with me with my mortgage, a loan modification. They said if I paid 2k dollars they would get me a lower payment on my mortgage, they even told me to put the money on one of the credit cards that I was trying to settle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Debt-Management-Inc/Sarasota-Florida-34231/National-Debt-Management-Inc-Robbed-by-National-Debt-Management-Inc-Sarasota-Florida-503245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Debt Management Inc.