Assembly

Complaint Review: National Designer Consignment

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: honest consignor — fort lauderdale Florida United States of America
National Designer Consignment
4201 Westgate Ave, Suite B3 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

National Designer Consignment NDC and owner Dominic Scacci not paying honest consignors West Palm Beach, Florida

National Designer Consignment is an on-line consignment shop offering you, the consignor to place your items on consignment for sale in this on-line shop as well as eBay.  They are promoting that they have been in business for 10 years and they have experienced staff and quick payment, and satisfied clients, blah, blah, blah.  Not True!

The crap that they are putting out on their site to lure you in is not true... "you'll be amazed... we'll make sure... above & beyond"... and it goes on and on.  Fraud, Fake, Not True.  I have been in business for ten years (not NDC) and decided to use them for quicker sales and broader customer base so I provided a space in the back of my shop for them to take photos and load all of my items. During the first eight months, I had to teach each and every one they assigned to my account about garments, vintage, eras, style, materials, color, and practically wrote every description... keep in mind that NDC gets the lions share while I did all the work, however back then I was at least getting paid per our agreement.

Not the case now! They pay a portion of the money due you, extend it beyond the normal 14-day return policy waiting time, while they have shipped all of your items sold, collected money, and not paid you, the customer,  consignor, client!!! The unprofessional way in which they handle a problem and you as their customer is appauling.

During the last five months, NDC changed my customer access to my individual account and I could not monitor what was being sold and for how much (I had to go on eBay and run an advanced search through "dscacci"). The owner, Dominic Scacci, has a past reputation of bad business dealings and fraud (sure wish I had known) and recently I found out he is not paying other customers.

Do Not Believe what they say on their site!  They will sell your pieces, collect the money and not pay you!!!  They tried to change the terms of our agreement several times.  I have taken nearly 800 items off of this site  and now they won't even return my calls while NDC continues posting positive luring messages on Facebook, and their on-line store and ebay store.

Beware of any and all of the following:  National Designer Consignment, NDC, Dominic Scacci, eBay-dscacci and NDC eBay store.  Believe me... The check is NOT in the mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Designer-Consignment/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/National-Designer-Consignment-NDC-and-owner-Dominic-Scacci-not-paying-honest-consignors-We-1028664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Designer Consignment