Complaint Review: National Electronics Warranty

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Aahmes — Middletown Ohio United States of America
National Electronics Warranty
22894 Pacific Blvd. sterling, Virginia United States of America

National Electronics Warranty Walmart Product Protection Plan had my TV for a month! no good Unfair practices! sterling, Virginia

*Author of original report: Problem Solved! Thanks.

*UPDATE Employee: Help with Your TV

My Sanyo 47" tv was malfunctioning. It was showing a "snowy" screen. I contacted the proper people, and they were quick to respond. They picked the set up on Aug 29th and advised me that i could not have a loaner until it was fixed. The repair company was GREAT! Premier Electronics, out of Gailion, Ohio.. They kept me informed of the goings on, and were very professional.

They let me know that a "board" in the set was irreparable, and that they were turning it over to Walmart Replacement. I called he number that i have for Walmart Replacement, and they tell me that the company is National Electronics Warranty, and that they have my claim. This was Sept. 14. From there; the run-around began.

They told me that I had to wait 5 business days for an answer, even though they knew it couldn't be fixed! After 5 days i called, and they told me that i had to wait 3 more days, while they decided if they would replace it! These are all business days!

On today, Sept.25, i called 3 different times with run-around answers. I was, eventually, called by a different party; and informed that they will replace my set.....IT WILL TAKE 10 BUS. DAYS! i am livid! They could have given me a loaner, and i would have been fine. Over a month without your tv, and in football season, is not right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Electronics-Warranty/sterling-Virginia-20166/National-Electronics-Warranty-Walmart-Product-Protection-Plan-had-my-TV-for-a-month-no-go-946636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Electronics Warranty

Problem Solved! Thanks.

AUTHOR: Aahmes - (United States of America)

Thank you very much for a quick response from N.E.W.

My report was addressed very quickly by National Electronic Warranties. I was contacted by Claude Bouchard, Customer Relations Specialist. He, promptly, handled my situation by sending a refund check for the original price of my tv!

Now, instead of waiting 2 more weeks, i'm buying a new set today.

I appreciate Ripoff Report's help, and N.E.W.'s rectification of the situation.

Help with Your TV

AUTHOR: Laura - (USA)

Hello,

We are the company who administers Walmart's Product Care Plan. We'd like to help resolve your situation quickly so your TV is back up and running.  Please email our corporate escalations team at help@newcorp.com with your name and the phone number you used to register your claim.  We apologize for any frustrations you've encountered.

NEW Customer Service Companies