• Report: #1119421

• Reported By: dsg07 — Sun City Arizona
National EliteCollege Prospects
PO BOX 774 syracuse, New York USA

National EliteCollege Prospects Drew Sikorski Scammed!!! Syracuse New York

In 2012 I had found an add on craigslist that was advertising a job in recruiting. I read into the ad and saw that it was helping high school athletes to get the recognition that they need to get into college.  I talked to Drew Sikorski for a week or so and ended up paying 1000$ to be a part of his tier 2 group. I was send information and training that I would need to know in order to recruit athletes. I was transfered to a guy in Florida that would be my mentor. After weeks of studying I had told him that I was ready to get to work. I did not get any responce. A few days later I told him I was ready and he said that he would give me a call that night. A day later I call him and did not get an answer. this goes on for a few weeks before I contacted Drew. HE claims that he will have my guy contact me. He contacts me and while we are talking he says that he will call me right back... after another few weeks of this I finaly ask for a refund because I can tell that I am getting the run around from them both. They tell me that they do not give refunds for thier service. I got sick and tired of wasting my time and energy trying to get a hold of thsese guys that I pissed away 1000$ for nothing. I have read a few articles on this website that sounds like I am not alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-EliteCollege-Prospects/syracuse-New-York/National-EliteCollege-Prospects-Drew-Sikorski-Scammed-Syracuse-New-York-1119421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National EliteCollege Prospects