Complaint Review: National Employment Career Service ,Government Careers For America

• Submitted: Tue, January 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 16, 2007

• Reported By:Vineland New Jersey
National Employment Career Service ,Government Careers For America
8001 Roosevelt Blvd Ste 406 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

National Employment Career Service LLC Government Careers For America Says that you can get out of contract, but you won't know you want to until after the grace period ends Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I am very lucky that I read someone else's report before it was too late to get out of my contract, but I am posting this because the other posts all have them listed under an old name. I guess they used to be called "Government Careers For America" but they have moved and changed their name to "National Employment Career Service."

The Reason I know this is because the same guy that interviewed someone else under the old name also interviewed me, and they still had some business cards with their old address on it, and they matched up perfectly except for the name. Lucky for me I was in there today, so I can back out and I called my credit card company to cancel my payment to them.

I really just want to get the new name out there for everyone so that no one else loses $500 to this company.

Jennifer
Vineland, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Employment-Career-Service-Government-Careers-For-America/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19152/National-Employment-Career-Service-LLC-Government-Careers-For-America-Says-that-you-can-g-230940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Employment Career Service ,Government Careers For America