Complaint Review: National Energy Group

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: thtfbd — Springfield Prince Edward Island United States of America
National Energy Group

National Energy Group Energy Company wants to lower my rate! Shadyyyyy!!! Internet

I recently got a call from National Energy Group saying that my current providers are being deregulated and they are offering to lower my rate. They will first fax you nine pages to sign and fax back to them. Their contract is a little long and some parts can be confusing, it will be hard to read and understand everything unless you are lawyer or of similar professional. They have called multiple times asking when I will sign the papers and return it to them. I have not done so or plan to.

I am not saying they are a scam but I wanted to warn others to first check out their credibility and decide for themselves. I am just assuming they want to get you to use their services and then hike the rates on you. However I can't say this is true and my intuition maybe be completely false. My rule is to not get involved with anyone or services which keep trying to call you back you to sign for their services, always do your research and confirm they are legit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Energy-Group/internet/National-Energy-Group-Energy-Company-wants-to-lower-my-rate-Shadyyyyy-Internet-866957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Energy Group