Complaint Review: National Enterprise Systems

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — Vineland New Jersey
National Enterprise Systems
29125 Solon Road Solon, Ohio USA

National Enterprise Systems Tameka, national enterprise systems, trying to garnish wages, debt not in collections, not even a year behind Solon Ohio

They've been calling since March 2014, they called my boyfriend always naming themselves as Sallie Mae, when he gave them my number, they again said it was Sallie Mae, and it was in regards of my student loan, and that they needed my employer information for garnishing my wages, I said"oh hell no, I will set up arrangements and send a check, money order, cashier check, whatever." mind you, I still believed it was Sallie Mae representative I was talking to. They told me I couldn't pay that way at all "at this stage" wtf??? I again asked who the hell it was I was talking to, and she said Tameka from NES, a debt collection agency. I argued about it being in collections because I checked my credit report just days beforehand which was updated on April 30, 2014, and it doesn't reflect any of my student loans in collections at all. Mind you, my loan is only ten payments behind. It is not a year old. I told her" no, I'm dealing only with Sallie Mae." Again she told me I couldn't. Bullshit. I also said my attorney is filing for a temporary deferment" to which she also said that I couldn't. Bulls*, my attorney informed me that is not true on all counts, They CAN make payments arrangements and take checks, They DO NOT have to garnish my wages, and I can deal with Sallie Mae and I most definitely can file for a deferment. They keep calling and even sunk so low as to spoof my mom's home phone number and of course I answered for my mom and it wasn't her!!!! It was this f*g a*hole Paul from NES!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Enterprise-Systems-/Solon-Ohio-44139/National-Enterprise-Systems-Tameka-national-enterprise-systems-trying-to-garnish-wage-1152468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Enterprise Systems