Complaint Review: National Enterprise Systems

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: AQuinto — Vineland New Jersey
National Enterprise Systems
29125 Solon rd Solon, Ohio USA

National Enterprise Systems phone spoofing, ouright lying, debt not in collections or not reported to credit reporting center Solon Ohio

‚Üź Is this

Misrepresented themselves as Sallie Mae at first, told me my student loans were in collections which is false, unless they have not reported it to credit agencies like TransUnion, as I regularly check my credit report and it doesn't come up on my report as being in collections. They have called since March my credit report was updated on April 30, 2014 I am 10 payments behind only!!!!. They said the only option for me is to have my paycheck garnished. I said hell no, I'm not giving no goddamn person my employer information or tax information myself that I would pay a payment plan physically by check or money order cashier's check etc. And they told me I didn't have that option at all. I again asked who the hell I was speaking to, Tameka from NES, a debt collection agency. I said "no I'm only going to deal with Sallie Mae And that I was looking into getting a deferment for the debt due to circumstances." They said I couldn't get a deferment nor speak to Sallie Mae. My tax attorney tells me this is not true, and I'm more than qualified for a deferment, and I absolutely can talk to Sallie Mae. So I told this to NES they are still calling and spoofed my mother's phone number the other day so I answered. It was that Bryan Howard guy using alias of Paul I saw another post on this website about him. Anyway I and my tax attorney both are now physically writing letters to NES to stop all contact with me as I am only dealing with Sallie Mae.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Enterprise-Systems-/Solon-Ohio-44139/National-Enterprise-Systems-phone-spoofing-ouright-lying-debt-not-in-collections-or-no-1152446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Enterprise Systems