Complaint Review: National Exchange Mazagine

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
National Exchange Mazagine
16120 U.S., P.O. Box 9084 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Exchange Mazagine Readers' Club I receive a letter from NME my mazagine list. Clearwater Florida

I am a stroke survior. I am disabled because of it. I did gave them my credit card etc. I received a letter for NME reference my magazine list!! That was a fake list!!They already charge $68 EFT on my credit card. I cancellation my membership & my stop anymore charges on my account. I am an avid reader, reading is still one of my challenge. Magazine(s) are one of my therapy for help to read again. I was a fool! All that I want to say for all of us: Watch your own back.

Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Exchange-Mazagine/Clearwater-Florida-33785-9084/National-Exchange-Mazagine-Readers-Club-I-receive-a-letter-from-NME-my-mazagine-list-Cle-349910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Exchange Mazagine