Complaint Review: National Family Solutions

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Jason — Miami Florida United States of America
National Family Solutions
114 E. Haley Street Santa Barbara, California United States of America

National Family Solutions NationalFamilysolutions.com Straight up Lies, told me he worked with 5 lawyers then after I pay I get an email saying not a legal service Santa Barbara, California

These people should be in jail. This guy called me pretending to be a lawyer giving me legal advice, Saying that after we got a contract and paid I would be connected with a group of 5 lawyers who prepare all the neccesary paperwork and take care of everything. It wasnt till right after I paid I got an email saying do not call us again... Instead call this number and dont worry if they dont get back to you, its only a few people dealing with thousands of cases. There is no website or address or credentials of anyone im supposedly dealing with here. only an email address. After seeing the previous posts about this place I cant believe I fell for this BS. I can only pray these scam artists die a slow and painful AIDS related death for preying on innocent people. Luckily they only got me for $100 but this is a complete scam. One of these days they are gonna scam the wrong guy who lives down the street from them and will get whats coming to them. I hope all the complaints to the FBI and BBB will help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Family-Solutions/Santa-Barbara-California-93101/National-Family-Solutions-NationalFamilysolutionscom-Straight-up-Lies-told-me-he-worked-841226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Family Solutions