Complaint Review: National Family Solutions

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Della — Rotonda West Florida United States of America
National Family Solutions
114 East Haley Street,Suite C Internet United States of America

National Family Solutions SCAMMED DESPERATE FATHER INTO PAYING UPFRONT FOR UNUSABLE DOCUMENTS AND INCORRECT LEGAL ADVICE Santa Barbara, Internet

My son called me upset that his ex-girlfriend was not letting him see his daughter.  He was getting her every weekend.  I found National Family Solutions online.  I called and talked to Troy Nelson.  He sympathized with me and promised me the world.

Troy said that they would get all the court documents and information on how to file for custody.  They would tell my son what to say, how to act, what to wear.  I should not worry.  I live in Florida, my son lives in Pa.

Then  I was emailed by Justin Delp.  He was a case worker.  We had to fill out a questionnaire , which we did.  We then got an email that our case report was ready, but we had to pay in full before receiving any information.  We were told by Troy we could make payments, but Justin said no we had to pay in full.

My son was so desperate and could not afford an attorney.  I thought if they could do what they said they would it would be worth it.  So we charged the $1050.00 on my credit card.

Then we waited two more weeks.  They emailed the documents and information on filing.  The information was incorrect.  I had to call family court.  When I finally got through I was told he could not use the documents.  He had to come in person fill out paperwork.  They then set up an arbitration and all was taken care of.

If they did the research like they said they would.  I could have called and completed the process in a day.  I did not need anything they gave me.  If you are not using an attorney,  all you need to do is go to court fill out papers and have a hearing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Family-Solutions/internet/National-Family-Solutions-SCAMMED-DESPERATE-FATHER-INTO-PAYING-UPFRONT-FOR-UNUSABLE-DOCUM-872750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Family Solutions