legend

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: MM — Riverside California United States of America
National Fire & Safety Inspection Company
PO Box 206 Lake Forest, California United States of America

National Fire & Safety Inspection Company Unauthorized inspection then billed us $297.00 Lake Forest, California

Last November I received an invoice from National Fire & Safety Inspection Comapny for $297.00. It was for an unautorized safety inspection. I did not contact this company for the service but it had my first name and last intial. This comapny did come to our business and had our receptionist sign paperwork for the inspection. Our receptionist thought it was our authorized protection comapny doing their quarterly inspection. National Fire & Safety did not explain to the receptionist who they were and why they were there, this was misrepresentation on their part. I have tried twice now to reach someone in the accounts receivable department and they are never availabe. I leave a call back number but they won't return the call. I have received two statements for this invoice since November, one stating that our account is overdue. We don't have an account with this company. This is a scam and I will be sending the statement on to our legal advisors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fire-Safety-Inspection-Company/Lake-Forest-California-92609/National-Fire-Safety-Inspection-Company-Unauthorized-inspection-then-billed-us-29700-1012231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fire & Safety Inspection Company