Complaint Review: National Fire and Safety Inspection Company

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Stefinmb — Los Angeles California United States of America
National Fire and Safety Inspection Company
29 Marbella, San Clemente CA 92673 San Clemente, California United States of America

National Fire and Safety Inspection Company Marbella Commercial Funding Asked my employee to sign a paper then sent me a 375$ bill. San Clemente, California

A man came to my factory and said to my employee he was here to inspect the sprinkler system. My employee let him in, he looked at one of my overhead sprinklers and said sign here. He left, and I received a bill for a "flat rate service" for 375$ that my employee " authorized".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fire-and-Safety-Inspection-Company/San-Clemente-California-/National-Fire-and-Safety-Inspection-Company-Marbella-Commercial-Funding-Asked-my-employee-962719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fire and Safety Inspection Company

bore