• Report: #1002051

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Karl — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
National Fitness Center Knoxville Tennessee
knoxville tennessee Internet United States of America

National Fitness Center Knoxville Tennessee Lee Sloan Lied to and Ripped off in Court Internet

I just left court fighting NFC and lost , they lied and said i could cancel my membership and guess what you cant.  I was told when I signed up that you can cancel at any time and you cant , so when I went to court I was held responsible for all they asked for , I was also lied to By the sales people , Managers and floor people as well. So DO NOT JOIN THIS CLUB FOR ANY REASON.  They will rip you off and sue you .  Now I have to pay them and my attorney and my attorney was good believe me.  I would do pushujps in Mud before I join them ever again and all my contacts will know it as well.   BOYCOTT NFC STARTING TODAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness-Center-Knoxville-Tennessee/internet/National-Fitness-Center-Knoxville-Tennessee-Lee-Sloan-Lied-to-and-Ripped-off-in-Court-Inte-1002051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness Center Knoxville Tennessee