Complaint Review: National Fitness Center

• Reported By: Jerry — Knoxville Tennessee
National Fitness Center
3030 Tazewell Pike Knoxville, Tn. 37918 , Select State/Province USA

National Fitness Center John Captain Dishonorable Owner Knoxville Tennessee

I own and publish a magazine in the East Tennesse area. I had a contract with NFC, which is owned by John Captain for an annual ad run. Imade concesssion to this business for my first quarterly run. I had them on my back page which is a very high exposure area in my magazine. John, the owner, pushed me up till deadline and then rather than pay the money he contracted for wanted to trade me out some worthless bait passes. Bait passses are given to drive you to NFC and when they get you there they jack up the membership price to offset the pass value. I had been working with John's company regarding a FROYOZ yogurt franchise for a friend of mine. This franchise consist of one person and without him is dead in the water. I have since heard that this is the way John does business and has over the last 30 years. Does deals, reneges and hides. Don't do business with National Fitness Centers or Froyoz.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness-Center/Select-StateProvince/National-Fitness-Center-John-Captain-Dishonorable-Owner-Knoxville-Tennessee-1088286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness Center