Complaint Review: National Fitness

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Pollo_Viejo — Kathleen Georgia
National Fitness
770 Hwy 96, Bonaire, GA Bonaire, Georgia USA

National Fitness Kinetix of Bonaire, Georgia Theives, stallers, contract breakers, liars, Bonaire Georgia

Let me add my voice to the chorus of complaints about National Fitness.

I injured my shoulder in January 2013, went to the doctor and he told me to stop going to the gym. We tried a couple of treatments that didn't help and now he wants to operate. So, I decided to cancel membership as per paragraph 8A of my contract. THERE the fun began.

National Fitness has done nothing but stall, "lose paperwork", not receive faxes, etc. since March when I began all of this. The latest chapter began today when they left me a voicemail and I returned the call. They said that they hadn't recieved the properly dated form stating how long my disability would last. This was a form that I mailed to them certified mail, return receipt requested and got a signed receipt back. Their reply was, "Well, we got something, but not THAT form."

ARRGGGG!

Do NOT join any gym that uses National Fitness!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness/Bonaire-Georgia-31005/National-Fitness-Kinetix-of-Bonaire-Georgia-Theives-stallers-contract-breakers-liars-1065680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness