• Report: #1121903

• Reported By: nationalFitnessSucks — Augusta Georgia
National Fitness
1645 East Highway 193, Suite 100 Layton, Utah USA

National Fitness Scam Layton Utah

I just want to add my complaint to the hundreds of complaints I have found online against National Fitness. I have been trying to cancel my gym membership with Evans Fitness Club in Evans, GA for about a month now. After several phone calls, emailing and faxing documents I am still paying over $200 for personal training and a family gym membership when I don't even live in GA anymore.

I wish I knew how to sue them, but I can only assume that it would cost me more to do that than to pay them a couple of times more than I should have to. They are a disgrace, there is no customer service. They hung up on me, they never call back, everything takes 7 - 10 days. I faxed a document and they wouldn't even veryify that they received it, at least not for another 7 - 10 days.

Please tell me someone out there is filing a suit against these crooks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness/Layton-Utah-84040/National-Fitness-Scam-Layton-Utah-1121903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness