Complaint Review: National Fitness

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: redsox50 — Methuen Massachusetts United States of America
National Fitness
1645 E Highway 193 Layton, Utah United States of America

National Fitness This company is a Ripoff, Unprofessional, Rude and don't care about the customers Layton, Utah

I signed for the training section in Work Out Wold Methuen, MA for 1 training/week. When I first showed up for training, the trainer wasn't there. They told me that person was fired and they will have someone else call me to set up another section.

They never called me back, I had go and inquire to finally set up an appointment. I received 3 training sections for about 20 minutes each ONLY. They promised a meal plan, 1 hour training section, measurements, a workout routine for the remaining of the days that I will go to the gym. I never received any of that. After the 3rd training section I told them that I wanted to cancel and that there wasn't any problem.

I didn't received the serviced that I was promised. They kept charging my credit and I had to put a stop on it. I receive a letter every week from them charging me for the whole year more than $1700. I keep telling them the situation, but their customer representatives are very rude, unwilling to solve the situation. They don't want to hear your side of the story/situation and just want you to pay and keep telling you that they will report the balance to all the credit bureau.

I paid for the service that I received and I wasn't happy with the service and just wanted to cancel. Please do not signed up with this company. They are worst ever!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness/Layton-Utah-84040/National-Fitness-This-company-is-a-Ripoff-Unprofessional-Rude-and-dont-care-about-the-944689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness