Complaint Review: National Fitness

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Bob from cooper city, fl — Plantation Florida United States of America
National Fitness
Layton, Utah United States of America

National Fitness Claimed to have a month to month deal. It's not! You will pay! Layton, Utah

I brought my 5 year old daughter to Club Fit Cooper City ( where I was a member) to see if she liked it. The said I could bring her whenever I wanted and pay as I went, month to month. She liked it for about 6 wks then became difficult so I quit taking her. I didn't even finish her second month and figured that was that. Because I didn't call to cancel they considered the contract open and continued charging fees and delinquent charges. On 11/19/2012 a bill for $130.94 , then another on 1/03/2013 for$286.03. Needless to say I'm canceling both her and my contracts and warning everyone I know about National Fitness and affiliates practices. It's not about the money, it's the principle. I'm boycotting any company who use National Fitness to represent them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness/Layton-Utah-84041/National-Fitness-Claimed-to-have-a-month-to-month-deal-Its-not-You-will-pay-Layton-U-993023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness