Complaint Review: National Fitness

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: bayouboy — Marshall Texas
National Fitness
Layton, Utah USA

National Fitness Both my wife and I cancelled our contracts as soon as we moved out of the service area of our gym. We followed their procedure for cancelling, but they are still trying to collect from us Layton, Utah

My wife and I joined Omni Fitness Center in Collierville, TN. I took another job within two monts of joining the gym. We moved from Tennessee to Texas. Omni does not have a facility within a 3 hour drive of our new home. We contacted Omni and they refered us to National Fitness.

We contacted Nation FItness and explained that we moved and were told that we could cancel. We were told to send in supporting documentation, and we did. It is now 1 year later, and we are still being told that we did not supplly the necessary documention to cancel our membership. We recently received a call from a collection agenccy stating that we owed the entire balance on our 2 year contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness/Layton-Utah/National-Fitness-Both-my-wife-and-I-cancelled-our-contracts-as-soon-as-we-moved-out-of-th-1096928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness