Complaint Review: National Fitness

• Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: Seth — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
National Fitness
1645 East Highway 193, Suite 100 Internet United States of America

National Fitness DON'T DO A CONTRACT WITH ANY GYM THAT USES NATIONAL FITNESS FOR BILLING! Internet

*Author of original report: National Fitness - UNPROFESSIONAL!

National Fitness Rip OFF!

I have a contract with them for a gym called Club Fitness in Charlotte, NC. The contract clearly states that if i move out of State, my contract will be canceled. I contacted National Fitness and asked them exactly what they needed as proof. They told me to send a copy of recent bill or bank statement showing my new, out of state adress. I sent this CERTIFIED MAIL and recieved proof that it was signed for and delivered on 6/16 (two weeks ago). They have not only refused to stop the monthly debits, but flatly deny that they recieved my documentation despite the fact that I have proof that they did recieve it! They told me to, "Send it again" which is quite unbelievable...I flaty refused to resend as I am quite sure the same thing will happen again. I have called several times and spoken with a Manager (Chelsea) who was completely worthless...I am in the process of retaining an attorney to protect my consumer rights.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness/internet/National-Fitness-DONT-DO-A-CONTRACT-WITH-ANY-GYM-THAT-USES-NATIONAL-FITNESS-FOR-BILLING-746804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness

National Fitness - UNPROFESSIONAL!

AUTHOR: Seth - (United States of America)

National Fitness Rip OFF! I have a contract with them for a gym in Charlotte, NC. The contract clearly states that if i move out of State, my contract will be canceled. I contacted National Fitness and asked them exactly what they needed as proof. They told me to send a copy of recent bill or bank statement showing my new, out of state adress. I sent this CERTIFIED MAIL and recieved proof that it was signed for and delivered on 6/16 (two weeks ago). They have not only refused to stop the monthly debits, but flatly deny that they recieved my documentation despite the fact that I have proof that they did recieve it! They told me to, "Send it again" which is quite unbelievable...I flaty refused to resend as I am quite sure the same thing will happen again. I have called several times and spoken with a Manager (Chelsea) who was completely worthless...I am in the process of retaining an attorney to protect my consumer rights.