Complaint Review: National Floors Direct

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: advocateforconsumers — Holliston Massachusetts United States of America
National Floors Direct
I cannot find an address Internet United States of America

National Floors Direct Anil Singh Incompentent and Incomplete Carpet installation and Refusal to fix it. Internet

I Hired National Floors Direct to purchase and install a large amount of carpeting in my home. I will say it was difficult negoiating with them. Their first price given was significantly higher than the carpet company I have used for years. After a lot of time and effort they finally agreed to their 15% lower price guarentee. but at this point I was nervous about hiring them. But I did hire them.

BE CAREFUL ABOUT HIRING NATIONAL FLOORS DIRECT !!

They did an incompetent and incomplete installation. When I took pictures and sent it to them asking them to come back and fix it they said NO! I asked repeatedly and they said NO! This would have taken the company no more than one hour. They are willing to risk their reputation over one hour of work and a Major Unsatisified Customer . This is very telling about a company wo makes public promises about their quality as well as the customers experience and then not follow through.

I have had to hire a carpenter because one of the issues is that they carpeted in a door so that it won't open.

I am so sorry I did not use the carpet company I have alwasy used and referred to al my clients...over a few bucks. My company would have been here quickly and appologetic .

BE CAREFUL about Hiring National Floors Direct - you do not want to risk my poor experience.

National Floors Direct - THEIR PROMISE:

Our Promises

Choosing floor covering should be an easy, enjoyable, and affordable experience for all of those who desire to bring comfort to their personal space. At National Floors Direct it is our goal to provide you with such an experience while exceeding all of your expectations.

You Speak, We Listen...We Respond.

At National Floors Direct we are strongly committed to providing our customers with everything they need. As a consumer, you should not have to make sacrifices in order to get what you require. National Floors Direct provides only top quality, name brand products that include expert installation and outstanding customer service, at the guaranteed lowest price. Our ideals set us apart and have helped to establish National Floors Direct as the industry's leading floor covering provider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Floors-Direct/internet/National-Floors-Direct-Anil-Singh-Incompentent-and-Incomplete-Carpet-installation-and-Ref-689021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Floors Direct