Gods

• Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: Carolyn — Reston Virginia United States of America
National Freedom Group
2222 Michelson Dr, Suite 497 Irvine, California United States of America

National Freedom Group Donald Young called to get let me know his company could help me with my mortgage. Irvine , California

In December 2011, Mr. Young called to get me interested in his letting his company refinance my mortgage.  He explained that it could be done if I paid $2895.00 and could be handled in about 3 months from the time I paid the money.cl

I sent the first check for half the sum in Januray and the balance  February 20.  But sent both checks in the same envelope in January.

In April, I called my morgage company, Bank of America and started proceedings for a Heart Mortgage and am waiting for proceedings to be finalized to do a closing yet.  However, I am still working on gettting some if not all my refund from National Freedom Group.  I had them send me a form for refund, which I faxed back to them the next day.  When the form was received it very nicely stated that It is at the discretion of the company whether to provide a refund or not.  It also mentionned that the refund needed to be requested within 7 days.  None of this information was anywhere in the application form or other materials I had received.

So far, I have heard nothing about my refund from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Freedom-Group/Irvine-California-92612815/National-Freedom-Group-Donald-Young-called-to-get-let-me-know-his-company-could-help-me-wi-915461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Freedom Group